Venture Analyst Intern
Overview of Fabric Ventures
Fabric Ventures backs founders building the Open Economy and invests in builders, businesses and digital assets from inception to scaling. We see the Open Economy Revolution to address the ‘data dichotomy’ - where the volume of data misused is only a small fraction of the data that is as yet unused, and that when addressed can lead us to life-saving gene therapies, drive financial inclusion, and support sustainable and ethical supply chains.
Who we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for talented, energetic, and curious minds with a passion for human-centric computing. Come join our team as an intern and if both parties see fit, stay on with us to drive the construction of The Open Web. While being encouraged to contribute to all aspects of our operations, the primary focus of the role will be on deal sourcing, evaluation, and building relationships with other investors:
- Unleash your inner bloodhound to sniff out the best deals no one knows about and get in the ones for which everyone is chomping at the bit
- Attend demo days, investor showcases, and panel discussions
- Prepare internal and external investment documents for presentation at IC meetings and notifying LPs
- Maintain deal flow pipeline in our CRM software, Affinity
- Write industry content and thought leadership blogs
- Assist in deck work for our Investor Relations
- Compile relevant industry news & content for our monthly newsletter
- Schedule meetings with VCs, founders, advisers, and other Fabric stakeholders
Term and starting date
Fabric is looking for an intern to join our core team for 6 months, starting as soon as possible and with potential to convert into a permanent role. Shorter periods (minimum 3 months) will also be considered.
The perfect profile
- A keen interest (and possibly experience) in the Venture Capital space, and passion for The Open Web
- Deep technical understanding of The Open Web and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Confident communicator with excellent written & verbal language
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter mentality
- Hyper organised and super attentive to details
- Curious & enthusiastic personality
By joining the Fabric family, you would become part of a dynamic, fun, and passionate team. You would be in the heart of the European Open Web scene, meet incredible founders and projects, and always be encouraged to show initiative in teaching us how to get to the next level. You will also get first-hand insight into the Venture Capital fundraising process, and gain experience in communication with the leading institutional investors in Europe.
London, partly remote.
Sounds like this is for you?
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations lead, Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org