Investor Relations Intern
Overview of Fabric Ventures
Fabric Ventures backs founders building the Open Economy and invests in builders, businesses and digital assets from inception to scaling. We see the Open Economy Revolution to address the ‘data dichotomy’ - where the volume of data misused is only a small fraction of the data that is as yet unused, and that when addressed can lead us to life-saving gene therapies, drive financial inclusion, and support sustainable and ethical supply chains.
Who we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for talented, energetic and curious minds with a passion for human-centric computing. Come join our team as an intern and come away with essential skills in venture and company building. While being encouraged to contribute to all aspects of our operations, the primary focus of the role will be on investor relations and fundraising support, including:
- Working with the team on refining the fund’s marketing materials for investors
- Managing the fundraising pipelines and coordinating weekly review meetings
- Pre-screening and qualifying prospective investors based on own research as well as direct calls/ emails, in order to understanding their investment appetite for early stage venture investing & crypto assets
- Researching new prospective investors
- Responding to investors’ requests for information
- Being the central point of contact in collecting portfolio company updates, and assisting with investor reporting
The perfect profile:
- A keen interest (and ideally experience) in the Venture Capital space, and passion for Web 3.0
- Confident communicator with excellent written & verbal language
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter mentality
- Being hyper organised and super attentive to details
- Curious & enthusiastic personality
Term and starting date
Fabric is looking for an intern to join our core team for 6 months, starting as soon as possible and with potential to convert into a permanent role.
Shorter periods (minimum 3 months) will also be considered.
By joining the Fabric family, you would become part of a dynamic, fun, and passionate team. You would be in the heart of the European Open Web scene, meet incredible founders and projects, and always be encouraged to show initiative and teach us how to get to the next level. You will also get first-hand insight into the Venture Capital fundraising process, and gain experience in communication with the leading institutional investors in Europe.
London, partly remote.
Sounds like this is for you?
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations lead, Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Learn more about Fabric Ventures’ portfolio, team, and investment thesis by visiting: www.fabric.vc.