Head Of Platform
Overview of The Role
As a Head of Platform, you will be part of our Platform team, working closely with our Managing Partner on building a strong community. You will lead most of the content creation (blog posts, social media, marketing material) helping us to build the future of the Open Web. You will also lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Responsible for brand management, PR and communications, client engagement, design, online and digital marketing
- Execute innovative digital ideas
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Develop understanding of key stakeholders and competitors
- Help set and deliver a successful marketing plan to support the firm’s overall business objectives
- Measure performance of marketing plan against pre-agreed business objectives
- Manage outsourced, third-party service providers
- Develop Portfolio Company Community (a network to share talent, best practices, and resources – with a curated resource database, along with a hundreds-strong Slack team open to any employee at any company)
- Communications (assisting with strategic messaging and PR)
- Plan and produce small- and large-scale events with entrepreneurs and high-level technology executives
- Formulate and conduct Fabric’s media relations strategy, both with traditional media journalists and online influencers (creating, executing, and measuring)
- Execute effective social media strategy and broader targeted outreach (including writing and managing multiple social media presences)
- Oversight across all marketing channels, build on existing channels and test & scale new ones
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- 1+ years of experience in the blockchain industry
- Have worked in tech industry before
- Excellent English and writing skills
- BONUS points if you have a strong Twitter profile !
Why Fabric Ventures?
Because you will love:
- Working with the purpose of the Open Economy
- Our attractive competitive compensation plan, including base salary, bonus and carry
- Our support in continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- Our small but fast growing and dynamic team in Luxembourg, London and Lisbon
- Our flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Our structure that allows you to influence and shape the solutions we build
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations manager, Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Is this the job for you?Apply here
Fabric Ventures LLP is an appointed representative of G10 Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:648953).
Fabric Ventures Group S.A.R.L is registered with the CSSF.