Head Of Platform
Overview of Fabric Ventures
Fabric Ventures backs founders building the Open Economy and invests in builders, businesses and digital assets from inception to scaling. We see the Open Economy Revolution to address the ‘data dichotomy’ - where the volume of data misused is only a small fraction of the data that is as yet unused, and that when addressed can lead us to life-saving gene therapies, drive financial inclusion, and support sustainable and ethical supply chains.
As a Head of Platform, you will be part of our Platform team, working closely with our Managing Partner on building a strong community. You will lead most of the content creation (blog posts, social media, marketing material) helping us to build the future of the Open Web. You will also lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Responsible for brand management, PR and communications, client engagement, design, online and digital marketing
- Execute innovative digital ideas
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Develop understanding of key stakeholders and competitors
- Help set and deliver a successful marketing plan to support the firm’s overall business objectives
- Measure performance of marketing plan against pre-agreed business objectives
- Manage outsourced, third-party service providers
- Develop Portfolio Company Community (a network to share talent, best practices, and resources – with a curated resource database, along with a hundreds-strong Slack team open to any employee at any company)
- Communications (assisting with strategic messaging and PR)
- Plan and produce small- and large-scale events with entrepreneurs and high-level technology executives
- Formulate and conduct Fabric’s media relations strategy, both with traditional media journalists and online influencers (creating, executing, and measuring)
- Execute effective social media strategy and broader targeted outreach (including writing and managing multiple social media presences)
- Oversight across all marketing channels, build on existing channels and test & scale new ones
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- 1+ years of experience in the blockchain industry
- Have worked in tech industry before
- Excellent English and writing skills
- BONUS points if you have a strong Twitter profile !
Why Fabric Ventures?
Because you will love:
- Working with the purpose of the Open Economy
- Our attractive competitive compensation plan, including base salary, bonus and carry
- Our support in continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- Our small but fast growing and dynamic team in Luxembourg, London and Lisbon
- Our flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Our structure that allows you to influence and shape the solutions we build
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations manager, Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.