Digital Content Creator
Overview of The Role
Do you have a passion for writing and creating compelling content?
As a Digital Content Creator you will be responsible for creating and producing a diverse range of content to help us promote the Open Web ideas. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about Crypto, Blockchain, Open Web. The ability to write compelling, interesting copy is the most important skill in this role.
The duties for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and create engaging video content, including promotional videos, interviews, vox pops, and time-lapses. With knowledge of various format of video exports
- Proactive planning of the digital campaigns in line with marketing strategy and business goals, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders
- Writing creative captions and engaging with followers on social media
- Coordinating and updating content for the website in conjunction with the platform team
- Implement communications strategies aligned to company objectives
- Develop and create engaging and well thought out content for activity including thought leadership, PR, and employee communications
- Act as a brand guardian and ensure the business is compliant with brand guidelines
- Passionate about technology, blockchain, crypto, Open Web, NFT, Digital art
- Educated to degree level, in marketing/communications or visual arts, or experience of working in a digital marketing role
- Exceptional creative skills
- Experience of basic video edit using Final Cut Pro (or similar) for video content production
- Experience in developing email marketing campaigns within Mailchimp or other
- Monitoring and reporting on engagement such as website traffic, email or ad clicks etc.
- Implementing and using SEO and meta data best practices
- Confident posting and implementing cross platform social media strategy (Twitter, LinkedIN etc.)
- An understanding of how to connect and engage with the audience and community
- Excellent writing and proofing skills, with the ability to adapt style and tone of voice
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite, including producing high quality, formatted word documents and decks
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite include InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop, and Premier Pro or equivalent (Canva)
By joining the Fabric family, you would become part of a dynamic, fun, and passionate team. You would be in the heart of the European Open Web scene, meet incredible founders and projects, and always be encouraged to show initiative in teaching us how to get to the next level.
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations manager, Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this the job for you?Apply here
Fabric Ventures LLP is an appointed representative of G10 Capital Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:648953).
Fabric Ventures Group S.A.R.L is registered with the CSSF.