Community and Events Intern
Overview of Fabric Ventures
Fabric Ventures backs founders building the Open Economy and invests in builders, businesses and digital assets from inception to scaling. We see the Open Economy Revolution to address the ‘data dichotomy’ - where the volume of data misused is only a small fraction of the data that is as yet unused, and that when addressed can lead us to life-saving gene therapies, drive financial inclusion, and support sustainable and ethical supply chains.
Who we are looking for:
We are on the lookout for talented, energetic and curious minds with a passion for human-centric computing. While being encouraged to contribute to all aspects of our operations, the primary focus of the role will be on community building, marketing and events:
- Assist in producing content and thought leadership blogs
- Compile various entrepreneur resources, such as OKR guidelines, budget, and investment deck templates
- Compile relevant industry news & content for our monthly newsletter
- Maintain consistency of the brand identity on all materials you use
- Maintain social media presence and drive engagement & growth
- Assist in curating Human Fabric, a bi-weekly overview of the most exciting job openings in Web 3.0 companies.
Data & database
- Work on continuously maintaining the database up-to-date
- Gather engagement and other data from all marketing activities (events, social media, website, etc.) and produce monthly reports
- Be proactive in suggesting tools that will allow us to further boost efficiency
- Help organise our famous OpenWebForum at CogX
- Fabric Afterparties for founders
Term and starting date
Fabric is looking for an intern to join our core team for 6 months, starting as soon as possible. Shorter periods (minimum 3 months) will also be considered. Starting as soon as possible and with potential to convert into a permanent role.
The perfect profile
- A keen interest (and possibly experience) in the Venture Capital space, crypto and passion for Web 3.0
- Professional user of Photoshop, video editing software and other content creation tools
- Confident communicator with excellent written & verbal language
- Ability to read technical articles and summarise them in a few words for a Twitter post etc.
- Creative personality and curious mindset
- Talent for visuals, design and digital marketing
- Sense of humour and ability to create relevant to the crypto community memes
- Experience organising events and working with speakers
By joining the Fabric family, you would become part of a dynamic, fun, and passionate team. You would be in the heart of the European Web 3.0 scene, meet incredible founders and projects, and always be encouraged to show initiative and teach us how to get to the next level. You will also get first-hand insight into the Venture Platform building, and gain experience in organising Europe’s biggest (and certainly best!) Web 3.0 event.
London, partly remote.
Sounds like this is for you?
Please get in touch with our HR and Operations lead, Elizabeth at email@example.com.